All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stranger rolls into town ...And everything changes for Austin Methune, when the stranger turns out to be his father, presumed dead, and his father turns out to be Shane Tucker, a bigtime musician - just the role Austin wants for himself. Austin has a long history of getting himself in trouble, with the assistance of weed, inertia, and indifference. And he's in deep trouble w - the deepest ever. He's talented, though. Maybe his famous father will help him turn his life around and realize his musical dream. But maybe Austin has inherited more than talent from Shane, who also does drugs, screws up, and drops out. Austin is a wickedly funny tour guide to his own bad decisions and their consequences as he is dragged, kicking and screaming, toward adulthood.
- Author BiographyMichael Rubens is a former producer from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. His work has appeared in the New Yorker's Daily Shouts, HuffPost Comedy and Salon and he is the author of YA novel, Sons of the 613. He also plays the mandolin, sort of.
- Author(s)Michael Rubens
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Weight212 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.