Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionA vel by the award-winning Los Angeles journalist. Nancy Rommelmann's articles and profiles have appeared in the New York Times Magazine, the LA Weekly, the Los Angeles Times, Reason and other publications. The idea for this vel grew out of her n-fiction work, which often explores the story behind the story when it comes to Los Angeles's more interstitial populations: LAPD officers and the refuge that is the cop bar; the itinerant inhabitants of a Sunset Boulevard motel; the workaday lives of a Mexican gardening crew in the Hollywood Hills.
- Author(s)Nancy Rommelmann
- Date of Publication21/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.