All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith an afterword by the #1 New York Times bestselling author!Frank Pollard is afraid to fall asleep. Every morning he awakes, he discovers something strange-like blood on his hands-a bizarre mystery that tortures his soul. Two investigators have been hired to follow the haunted man. But only one person-a young man with Down's syndrome-can imagine where their journeys might end. That terrible place from which one ever returns...
- Author BiographyDean Koontz was born in Everett, Pennsylvania, and grew up in nearby Bedford. He won an Atlantic Monthly fiction competition when he was twenty and has been writing ever since. Mr. Koontz's books are published in 38 languages. Worldwide sales total more than 175 million copies, a figure that currently increases at a rate of more than 350 million copies a year. Dean and his wife, Gerda, live in southern California.
- Author(s)Dean Koontz
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.