All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionWhen 8 year old Solomon ventures into Birchover wood for the first time after moving to the village, t only is he overjoyed and feeling wonderful, but he met a girl. She just happened to be 4 inches tall. His heart pounds when he meets the most amazing creatures, faeries! Caitlin, Zeal, Balamore and Elder Perennial Swallowtail become his new amazing friends from the wood. Trusting his new friends, one bitter and aggressive faery betrays and kidnaps him The faery takes Solomon to an evil monster called the Bad, which has been imprisoned for a thousand years. The Bad merges itself with Solomon and uses him and the magic of the faery to break free from its prison. The Bad inside the body of Solomon, appears once again in the wood of Birchover facing an army of mythical creatures such as, dragons boggarts, goblins, oakmen and the faeries. The creatures must w destroy the monster completely, but they also must save an incent boy who is w part of the Bad.
- Author BiographyBorn in England, Ian S. Rutter grew up living in Burbage, Buxton, Derbyshire. In the woods of Grin Low was where the faeries came alive and so his stories started to be created. It wasn't until the pending birth of his son that he decided to write the stories down and this is how the Faeries of Birchover Wood came to be in print. The reason he chose Birchover is that the village has a wonderful Bronze Age stone circle that the author thought would made a great story, and also Burbage is used for a completely different story that the author has written. The Faeries of Birchover Wood, Book 1 The Bad is the first book of a three book set, showing the reader the adventures of Solomon and his fight against evil fae and mythical beasts.
- Author(s)Ian S Rutter
- PublisherInkstone Books
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInkstone Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.