All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Baddington Peerage, Vol. 3 of 3: Who Won, and Who Wore It; A Story of the Best and the Worst Society The readers of this story, I am convinced, must, as far as very great majority of them are concerned, personally detest me, the writer of the Baddington Peerage. For I at once ackwledge, and am willing to do penance for the offence: I kw full well that I stand in direct contradistinction to those writers of serial romances who possess the faculty of kwing how to leave off at the right time. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)George Augustus Sala
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.