Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.12+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'I love this book and will recommend to all my future coaches' - Carl Crooks, President, Bolingbrook (Illiis) Tee Ball Association. 'This book is thorough, user-friendly, informative, and right on the money. There is thing else like it, and it is sorely needed. Kudos on a fabulous work!' - Wanda Rutledge, President, National Council of Youth Sports Coach. You just volunteered to coach your child's tee ball team, and w you realize you're t sure how tee ball differs from baseball, or how to help these 4- to 8-year-olds on the road to improvement while also ensuring that they feel safe and have fun. Don't despair - Coaching Tee Ball is here to help. Coaching Tee Ball gives you the basic rules and procedures of the game, sample practices, and advice and tips from experienced tee ball coaches and organizers (and parents). Also included are activities that introduce basic hitting, throwing, running, and fielding skills in an atmosphere that emphasizes fun and participation. Along the way, you'll learn a thing or two about coaching style and how to make improvement - rather than winning or losing - the goal of your season. This book helps you: survive your first practice and game; reach all your players; improve your players and your team; create a positive attitude and build team spirit; be the coach you never had; and, make practices fun, safe, and rewarding. 'This is the type of book every parent and coach should read. The insights, information, and instruction are invaluable. I kw I will refer to it often' - Roy Nelson, President, Canyon Creek Little League, San Ramon, California. 'This book is an easy-to-follow road map for success. It should be required reading for parents, coaches, and league directors' - Tom McClure, Coach, Northside Youth Organization, Atlanta, Georgia. 'It is great to see a book on tee ball that covers all the aspects of the game and how to run a team' - Carl Crooks, President, Bolingbrook (Illiis) Tee Ball Association.
- Author BiographyBing Broido is cofounder and president of the T*BALL USA Association, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the development of tee ball. He works directly with administrators, coaches, and parents to enhance their tee ball programs. A lifelong sports enthusiast, he is the author of The Book of Rules, a guide to the official rules and playing procedures of fifty sports, and The Official T*BALL USA Family Guide to Tee Ball.
- Author(s)H. W. Broido
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleBaffled Parent's Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.