All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you do when you need a quick, compact, and convenient resource for helping you understand biblical books, people, places, imagery, or topics? Now readers can turn to The Baker Compact Bible Dictionary. It provides students of the Bible with quick access to the essential information needed to read the Bible with increased understanding and confidence. Carefully selected and abridged from The Baker Illustrated Bible Dictionary, this dictionary is truly portable, yet packed with more than 1,000 clear and accurate entries that draw on up-to-date evangelical scholarship in biblical studies, archaeology, geography, history, and theology. For anyone who studies the Bible, this little dictionary will prove to be a trove of information to aid in personal study and in preparation for teaching.
- Author BiographyTremper Longman III (PhD, Yale University) is the Robert H. Gundry Professor of Biblical Studies at Westmont College in California. He has authored or coauthored numerous books and commentaries, including the volumes on Job and Proverbs in the Baker Commentary on the Old Testament Wisdom and Psalms, the NIV Application Commentary on Daniel, and Introduction to the Old Testament.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight426 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byTremper Longman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.