All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $33.35
About this product
- DescriptionWith everything from Cheesecake Swirl Brownies and Buttery Blueberry Pie to Puff Pastry Cheese Straws and Lemon-Ricotta Muffins, this comprehensive cookbook from the famed Good Housekeeping test kitchens is a baker's delight. It features 390 classic, triple-tested recipes for cookies, cakes, pies, puddings, pastries, and breads, all illustrated with how-to photos and mouthwatering shots of the finished treats. Tips, techniques, and an overview of essential ingredients and tools will help even inexperienced bakers enjoy success.
- Author BiographyGood Housekeeping magazine is an American icon of consumer protection and quality assurance. Each issue reaches 24 million readers and, with 15 editions published worldwide, it is an internationally recognized brand.Susan Westmoreland has been Good Housekeeping magazine's food director, entrusted with the management of the renowned test kitchens, for more than 15 years. She regularly represents the magazine on television and radio. In 2001, Susan was named The James Beard Foundation's Editor of the Year.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHearst Communications
- Out-of-print date07/11/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1565 g
- Width220 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byGood Housekeeping
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.