All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published by Harcourt Brace Jovavich, Publishers 1988 --Copyright page.
- Author BiographyHeather Forest, PH.D., is an award-winning author and recording artist a professional storyteller and an educator, whose unique minstrel style of storytelling blends original music, folk guitar, and the sung and spoken word. She brings classic tales from the treasury of world folklore to life with elegance, wit, and the poet's touch. She has been featured at storytelling festivals, theaters and conferences both nationally and internationally. Susan Gaber has illustrated more than twenty books for children. She and Heather Forest both live in Huntington, New York. Friends for more than twenty-five years, they have collaborated on four picture books, including The Little Red Hen and Stone Soup, which holds a Parents' Choice Award and was included on the Bank Street College's list of Best Children's Books of the Year.
- PublisherAugust House Publishers
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugust House Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width193 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Susan Gaber
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.