All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganized into four main parts, this book first explores the mind-body connection and then separately discusses the mind, body, and soul of musicians, scholars, performers, and teachers of all voices and instruments. With terms, questions for reflection, and assignments at the end of each chapter, this book may be used as a textbook for a course or as a supplement to music lessons. Both vice and experienced performers alike will learn ways to meet career demands and reach their full potential.
- Author BiographyLesley Sisterhen McAllister is associate professor of piano and director of piano pedagogy in the School of Music of Baylor University, Waco, Texas. She regularly publishes in American Music Teacher and previously served as the chair of the editorial board for the Music Teachers National Association E-Journal.
- Author(s)Lesley Sisterhen McAllister
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white halftones, 6 tables
- Weight562 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.