Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPremiering at the Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh: a kind of love story from Belgium adapted by one of Scotland's most popular young playwrights When Paola invites Raymond into her life, as drum teacher to her son, the past gets messily unravelled. Unkwn to her, he's the half-brother of her great passion, the famous Serge. And just as they share a bond of love with him, their memories of the past are a little too close for comfort. Who's got the best version of the truth? This neat and poignant two-hander is premiered at the Traverse, Edinburgh, the powerhouse of new playwriting in Scotland.
- Author BiographyArne Sierens is one of the most important figures in Flemish theatre. Stephen Greenhorn, who has adapted The Ballad of Crazy Paola into English, is the author of one of the most successful Scottish plays of the 1990s, Passing Places (also published by NHB), which he has also adapted for both radio and film.
- Author(s)Arne Sierens,Stephen Greenhorn
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication26/10/2001
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight92 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.