All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMyrtle Allen is founder and owner of the award-winning restaurant at Ballymaloe. This is a collection of the recipes used in the restaurant. Most are original, some are adaptations of ordinary or traditional dishes and others are classic recipes that are frequently asked for.
- Author BiographyMyrtle Allen was born in Cork in 1924. She and her husband bought Ballymaloe in 1948, and there she began her varied life of farmer's wife, mother, writer, hotelier, hostess, teacher and of course, chef.
- Author(s)Myrtle Allen
- Date of Publication01/12/1984
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/10/2013
- Content Note34ill.
- Weight475 g
- Width190 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.38New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.