Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe final gripping instalment of the bestselling Four Streets trilogy which began with THE FOUR STREETS and continued in HIDE HER NAME. On Christmas morning 1963 fifteen-year-old Kitty Doherty gives birth in a hostile Irish convent. Kitty kws her beautiful baby boy presents a huge danger to her family's Catholic community back in Liverpool's Four Streets. When her baby is adopted by a wealthy family in Chicago, Kitty considers the problem solved. But soon it's obvious the baby is very sick and only his birth mother can save him. In Liverpool, things have begun to settle down. A charismatic new priest has arrived. The Dohertys are coping with the tragic consequences of Kitty's pregnancy, and the police seem close to solving the double murder which rocked the Four Streets to the core. But w all that is about to be put at risk once again.
- Author BiographyNadine Dorries grew up in a working-class family in Liverpool and spent a great deal of time in Mayo with her Irish grandmother. She trained as a nurse and has been the MP for Mid-Bedfordshire since 2005. She has three daughters.
- Author(s)Nadine Dorries
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThe Four Streets Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Weight553 g
- Width145 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.