All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Whole Bunch of Fun! No capes or superpowers, thing supernatural--just all the everyday-wonderful, so called ordinary stuff of growing up. This is what kids will find in the adventures of six kids and one dog, who are the Banana Bunch. There are picnics, games of SPUD and hide-and-go-seek, and a race to catch up with the ice cream truck... but when the bunch decides that their club treasury needs a little fattening up--presto!--it's time for The Magic Show. They gather props, practice card and coin tricks, and perfect their mind-reading skills. But can they really make Scruffy vanish into thin air?
- Author BiographyHarriet Ziefert: Growing up in New Jersey, Harriet Ziefert remembers being in all sorts of clubs, none of which lasted for very long. She liked being part of these clubs, but wasn't inclined to be in charge. Since then, she has forged a career as an educator and much-lauded author, and is the in-charge founder and publisher of Blue Apple Books. Fred Blunt: Right from the beginning, Fred Blunt knew he wanted to spend his days drawing silly pictures. Decades later, he's living the dream! Fred's inspirations include The Muppets, Quentin Blake and the Flintstones. He received formal training at the University of the West End and has since created illustrations for greeting cards, advertisements, editorial assignments, animation, books, and comics. He works diligently on his stories and silly drawings from his home studio, interrupted only by teatime with his wife and a few playbreaks with their young children.
- Author(s)Harriet Ziefert,Ziefert Harriet
- PublisherBlue Apple Books
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMaplewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Apple Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width145 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Fred Blunt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.