All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionBank Your Time is a game that is also a comprehensive, goal-oriented, metrics-driven, tactical time management program. It is comprehensive in that it covers all aspects of time management. It is goal-oriented: it allows you to set targets that you can achieve. It is metrics driven in that it has ways to measure your progress and manage your adoption of the system. It is tactical: as a game, it is based on a set of tactics that you would use to reach your objectives and to win. Bank Your Time is a fun way to take control over the most important resource in your life. This Rulebook and Play Guide gives a quick overview of the game, runs over the rules and guides you in strategies and tactics that will help you enjoy the game as much as it helps you enjoy the life it will allow you to lead.
- Author BiographyWith over twenty-one years' experience in software development and management thereof, Prakash holds two Masters' Degrees - one in Computer Engineering and the other an MBA in Finance from the prestigious Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University. He developed Bank Your Time as a tool to assist him in software development management. It has since evolved into a powerful efficiency and productivity program.
- Author(s)Prakash V Rao
- Date of Publication12/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.