All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionMeet the Banks sisters - Mona, Bunny and Tallhya. They're living under the same roof but can't stand each other. Their only common deminator is their loving grandmother Me-Ma. When she's t at work trying to make ends meet, she's home with her girls, trying to keep them from killing each other. Tragedy strikes when Me-Ma is diagsed with cancer. No longer able to work, she falls behind on the bills, and w their family home is about to be foreclosed on. The Banks sisters have to pull together as a family for the first time.
- Author BiographyNikki Turneris the author of The New York Times bestseller Black Widow, the #1 Essence bestseller Forever a Hustler s Wife, and the Essence bestsellers A Hustler s Wife, The Glamorous Life, and Riding Dirty on I-95.
- Author(s)Nikki Turner
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight264 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.