All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionHow can your small businesses compete with a limited budget and little time? Especially against large businesses and other small businesses? By building a great brand, and being seen by current and potential customers. The Banner Brand tells how one businessman enacted a comprehensive branding strategy for his company with very little money. It reveals how he leveraged his mistakes and unpacks the lessons learned running a small business for more than a decade. Join Mark Cenicola on his path through a number of guerilla branding tactics which were successfully used to build both his personal and small business brands. During this process he's positioned himself and his small business as recognized leaders in the industry, gained respect from the business community, and enjoyed the rewards. Now you can use these stories and lessons to position your business, whether small or large, to earn the recognition, respect, and rewards you desire.
- Author(s)Mark A Cenicola
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.