All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionA Meditative Walk-Way to Spiritual Growth... The Christian is called into relationship with Christ and to journey with the Lord daily in order to grow in the life of grace. These reflections The Banquet of the Soul by Fr. Anthony Akinlolu offer the sojourner a spiritual insight on the path to holiness. The essence of this journey with the Lord for the Christian, as Fr. Anthony rightly reflects upon, is t simply overcoming the self but becoming like Christ. God calls us to be holy as he is holy, and in the Church's celebration of the holy seasons of the year, Jesus is present and bestows on us the graces we need in striving to be holy. For that grace to be effective and bear fruit, the recipient must fully cooperate. Rev. Benedict Faneye, OP, PhD.
- Author BiographyFather Anthony Ade Akinlolu, a Dominican Priest of the Province of St. Joseph the Worker (Nigeria & Ghana), has written series of articles that provide insights into religious, spiritual, and professional topical issues. His passion to provide authentic and altruistic Christian hermeneutical interpretation of the sacred scripture moved him to write this great recipe to attaining a greater spiritual height, and for the soul's nourishment. He holds a bachelor's degree in philosophy and religious studies from the University of Ibadan, Nigeria; a master's degree in theology from Duquesne University, Pittsburgh; and a master's degree in business administration from Trinity Washington University, DC. As a Board Certified Chaplain (BCC), he continues to provide pastoral/spiritual care services to the hospital community at MedStar Washington Hospital Center, DC. He is the author of In the Desert of Illness: A Spiritual Care Companion.
- Author(s)Anthony Ade Akinlolu Op
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.