All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince its inception, controversy has surrounded the Baptist Faith and Message 2000, Southern Baptists' most recent confession of faith. The present volume of essays by Baptist scholars explains that document and includes the full text of all three Baptist Faith and Message statements from the twentieth century (1925, 1963, and 2000) in side-by-side columns for easy reference and comparison. This volume is a must-read for Southern Baptists and anyone interested in one of the most powerful religious deminations in America.
- Author BiographyDouglas K. Blount, PhD, is associate professor of philosophy of religion and assistant dean for ethics and philosophical studies at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He is also managing editor of Southwestern Journal of Theology. Joseph D. Wooddell, PhD, is assistant professor of philosophy at Criswell College.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDouglas K. Blount,Joseph D. Wooddell
- Foreword bySusie Hawkins
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.