All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the 'promise' and 'peril' associated with the opening two years of the presidency of Barack Obama, this book is a comparative look at the various aspects of his presidential strategy including the impact of his legislative agenda, his use of executive power, and the burgeoning disillusionment within the African American community.
- Author BiographyJOHN DAVIS Assistant Professor and Director of International Security Studies Masters Program at Trinity Washington University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn Davis
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.