Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have a great idea for a business...but don't kw what to do to get it off the ground? Maybe, you started your business already...but it's turning out to be all work and payday? Perhaps you're just burned out...and wonder if you should throw in the towel? The Bare Bones Biz Plan can help you start, fix and grow a profitable, rewarding business. The Bare Bones Biz Plan offers a simple strategy for creating a business plan and using it to build an extraordinary business. All you need is yourself and a three-ring binder. Commit to 60 minutes a day, five days a week, over the course of six weeks. I'll help you create your Bare Bones Biz Plan Binder, a workable plan for crafting your Vision and making it happen. Follow the steps in this easy-to-use book, and you will have your plan for creating and expanding your business. You can become physically fit with a sound diet and exercise. The Bare Bones Biz Plan uses this time-tested approach to help you become fiscally fit. The Bare Bones Biz Plan works! With this Real-World, Straightforward Business Planning Book, You'll: *Learn how to make money...and stay in positive cash flow. *Get focused - so you can do more of what works, less of what doesn't and achieve your goals. *Learn how to get unstuck and solve paralyzing problems. *Unlock the financial freedom that enticed you to start a business in the first place.
- Author BiographyEllen Rohr almost sank her family business. She assumed She knew enough about business to run a dinky little plumbing company. After all, she had spent about $100,000 of her parents' money on her college degree in Business Administration. In fact, she graduated at the top of her class. Still, she didn't know how to balance a checkbook! She got involved in her husband's company after his partner died unexpectedly. Boy was she humbled! It seemed like lots of money was moving through the company, but at the end of the month there was never any money left. Thankfully, she found a mentor, a savvy plumbing contractor. Frank Blau wrote a column in Plumbing & Mechanical magazine. She wrote to him and asked for help. He took her under his wing, and taught her how to keep score in business. He taught her how to read and use financial reports. He taught her how to make money. Using this powerful, but simple lesson, she started Bare Bones Biz- a training and consulting company - in 1995, to help folks turn their big ideas into successful businesses. She teaches the basics, the simple disciplines that can take a company from flab to fit.
- Author(s)Ellen Rohr
- PublisherBare Bones Biz, Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBare Bones Biz, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.