All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionIt offers more brilliant jokes and plenty of laughs as the gang come together to battle some evil dogsnatchers! Ludo, Noah, Jamie, Phillip and Jennifer are The Bare Bum Gang! They have an embarrassing name but a cool Gang Den, so things could be worse. The newest member of the gang is Rude Word, the world's ugliest dog - and he's causing trouble. He's throwing up strange furry body parts, and Mrs Cake's dog Trixie is missing! Ludo and the gang have to turn detective and get to the bottom of this gross mystery. But when other pets disappear, they realise the mystery is bigger than they thought. Can they get Rude Word off the hook?
- Author BiographyAnthony McGowan was born in Manchester in 1965. Educated at a Catholic comprehensive, he won't say that his character's schooldays are exactly based on his own but he certainly writes from experience. Before turning to writing full-time, Anthony gained a PhD in Philosophy, worked as a nightclub bouncer, an Open University tutor, a journalist and a civil servant. He is married with two children. He won the 2006 Booktrust Teenage Prize and Catalyst Award for his teenage novel Henry Tumour.
- Author(s)Anthony McGowan
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Bare Bum Gang
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.