All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.13New
- AU $24.77New
- AU $31.46New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $51.02
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.17
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.05
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.61
- AU $24.96Trending at AU $27.61
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a small crew of scoundrels, would-be heroes, deviants, and ruffians discover a map that they believe will lead them to a fabled sword buried in the barrow of a long-dead wizard, they think they've struck it rich. But their hopes are dashed when the map turns out to be cursed and then is destroyed in a magical ritual. The loss of the map leaves them dreaming of what might have been, until they rediscover the map in a most unusual and unexpected place. Stjepan Black-Heart, suspected murderer and renegade royal cartographer; Erim, a young woman masquerading as a man; Gilgwyr, brothel owner extraordinaire; Leigh, an exiled magus under an igminious cloud; Godewyn Red-Hand, mercenary and troublemaker; Arduin Orwain, scion of a ble family brought low by scandal; and Arduin's sister Annwyn, the beautiful cause of that scandal: together they form a cross-section of the Middle Kingdoms of the Kwn World, united by accident and dark design, on a quest that will either get them all in the history books or get them all killed.
- Author BiographyMark Smylie, the founder of Archaia Entertainment, LLC, has worked as a writer, illustrator, editor, and publisher for over a decade. His epic military fantasy comic book Artesia was published in 1999. He designed and illustrated a role-playing game based on Artesia that won the Origins Award for best role-playing game of 2006, as well as three Indie RPG Awards. Michael Page has been recording audiobooks since 1984 and has over two hundred titles to his credit. He has won several AudioFile Earphones Awards, including for The War That Killed Achilles by Caroline Alexander and The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch.
- Author(s)Mark Smylie
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight101 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Narrator(s)Michael Page
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time1269
- Edition StatementUnabridged CD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.