The Basics: English by Clarice P. Brantley, Michele Miller (Mixed media product, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $117.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe BASICS OF ENGLISH presents grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and number usage that provides the base of kwledge needed to succeed in writing classes. Short, concise content delivers a thorough approach with clear-cut examples and exercises to reinforce learning.
- Author BiographyDr. Clarice Pennebaker Brantley frequently conducts seminars at state, regional, and national meetings. She taught communication and other business-related courses for 37 years at the secondary, postsecondary, and university levels. She co-authors Communication Tidbits and Hotlinks, a regular column in the electronic journal, The Balance Sheet. Dr. Brantley and Michele Goulet Miller also wrote The Basics: English. Among her publications are chapters titled Listening in the 2005 NBEA Yearbook and Communication in the 2003 NBEA Yearbook. Dr. Brantley maintains active membership in national and international professional associations: National Business Education Association, International Society for Business Education, Association for Business Communication, and Delta Pi Epsilon. A leader in community organizations, she serves on the State and Western Division Board of Directors for the Children's Home Society of Florida, She regularly participates in the Gulf Coast Economics Club, Pensacola Women's Alliance, and the Panhandle Tiger Bay Club. Her education includes earning a bachelor' degree (summa cum laude) in business administration from Valdosta State University and a doctorate in curriculum and instruction from the University of Southern Mississippi. Michele Goulet Miller teaches a variety of business-related courses, including business communication, software applications, and medical office courses, at Milwaukee Area Technical College. In addition to teaching responsibilities, she works closely with employers to establish onsite experiences for students in certificate and associate degree programs. She is actively involved in program development based on daily experiences with the employment community in Southeastern Wisconsin. Ms. Miller also co-authors The Basics: English with Dr. Clarice Pennebaker Brantley and Effective English for Colleges with Dr. Jack Hulbert. She currently co-authors Communication Tidbits and Hotlinks' and is a past co-author of GrammarLinks, both regular features in the electronic journal, The Balance Sheet. Ms. Miller's professional memberships include National Business Education Association, International Society for Business Education, and Association for Business Communication. As a committed parent and community member, Ms. Miller has chaired fundraising events and has served on the boards of a local humane society and a nursery school in the Milwaukee area. She regularly volunteers in the community. Michele Goulet Miller received a bachelor's degree in business education from Western Michigan University. She received a master's degree in business education from the University of Wisconsin, Whitewater, and a master's degree in educational administration and supervision from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
- Author(s)Clarice P. Brantley,Michele Miller
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.