All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a comprehensive review of rules for effective written communication. Each chapter concentrates on a specific type of error. Rules and proofreading exercises are presented in order of increasing difficulty from simple keyboarding errors in grammar, punctuation, format and sentence construction, to editing the content of messages. Frequently misspelled words are applied in end-of-chapter exercises. Tips for strengthening proofreading skills also appear at the end of most chapters.
- Author BiographyDona Orr is a Senior Instructor at Boise State University in Boise, Idaho. She teaches business English, applied business communication, and proofreading and editing courses for BSU's Selland College of Applied Technology in the Center for Business and Marketing Technology. Dona is a graduate of Boise State University and is a Certified Professional Legal Secretary. She began her teaching career in 1992 when she developed the Legal Office Technology program for the Center for Business and Marketing Technology. This program earned the runner-up Program of the Year award by the Idaho State Board of Education in 1998. She is a member of the NALS, The Association for Legal Office Professionals, the International Association of Administrative Professionals, and the Idaho Business Educators Association.
- Author(s)Carol Henson,Dona Orr,Harry Daniels
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/02/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBasics Series
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date18/11/2016
- Weight620 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.