All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory guide to the world of finance The Basics of Finance is an accessible book for those who want to gain a better understanding of this field, but lack a strong business background. It covers essential concepts, tools, methods, and strategies in finance without delving too far into theory. Written by the experienced author team of Frank Fabozzi and Pamela Peterson Drake, this reliable resource discusses everything from financial instruments and markets to portfolio management techniques, understanding and analyzing financial statements, and different types of corporate financial strategy, planning, and policy. * Explores, in a basic way, topics such as cash flow analysis, asset valuation, capital budgeting, and derivatives * Provides a solid foundation in the field of finance, which you can quickly build upon * Explains concepts in various areas of finance without getting too complicated The Basics of Finance offers essential guidance on financial markets and institutions, corporate finance, portfolio management, risk management, and much more. If you're looking to learn more about finance, this is the best place to start.
- Author BiographyPAMELA PETERSON DRAKE, PhD, CFA, is the J. Gray Ferguson Professor of Finance and Department Head of Finance and Business Law at James Madison University. She received her PhD in finance from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and her BS in accountancy from Miami University. Professor Drake previously taught at Florida State University and Florida Atlantic University. Frank J. Fabozzi, PhD, CFA, CPA, is Professor in the Practice of Finance and Becton Fellow at the Yale School of Management and Editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management. Fabozzi earned a doctorate in economics from the City University of New York. He is an Affiliated Professor at the University of Karlsruhe's Institute of Statistics, Econometrics, and Mathematical Finance and is on the Advisory Council for the Department of Operations Research and Financial Engineering at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Frank J. Fabozzi,Pamela Peterson Drake
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFrank J. Fabozzi Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width162 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine47 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.