All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe primary aim of this basic book is to familiarize students in (international) English-language programmes with the basics in the fields of finance, finance management and accounting. No prior kwledge of business ecomics is required. This book is user-friendly, accessible, and yet comprehensive in its approach. It takes an in-depth, integrated look at the principles of management accounting, financial accounting and finance. Examples and case studies from newspapers and professional journals encourage the practical application of the material. Study questions reinforce and test the student's understanding of the key concepts. A glossary of key terms is included at the end of each chapter. The book also contains multiple choice questions and other assignments designed to stimulate thinking about the topics that are discussed. Further self-test materials are available at www.basicsfinancialmanagement.ordhoff.nl including interactive multiple choice questions, exercises, cases and teachers manual.
- Author(s)Peter de Boer,Rien Brouwers,Wim Koetzier
- PublisherWolters-Noordhoff B.V.
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGroningen
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintWolters-Noordhoff B.V.
- Weight430 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.