All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an excellent beginner's book. It's targeted for beginning players who want to learn the basics of one of the most popular casi games. Easy-to-read and written in a conversational style, players learn how to understand the various bets and termilogy and gives them the confidence to play like a pro. 10 quick-reading chapters explain all the rules and intricacies of the game. Includes money management strategies, glossary, illustrations and charts. New edition includes a revised introduction and the newest variations of the game.
- Author(s)J.Edward Allen
- PublisherCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/08/2004
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w diagrams
- Weight56 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.