All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ease of playing ke, and the fact that the game can be wagered on at almost any location within the casi itself, even at the dinner table, keeps interest high in this popular casi game. Every casi sports a ke lounge, and there are even lottery's w based on the game of ke. 15 chapters outline step-by-step how to play and win, the house odds, the history of ke, the best playing strategies and even the taxes on ke winnings. Players learn how to make all the bets including straight, split, way, combination, king and special tickets, and how best to use them in a coordinated winning strategy. Many insider tips included as well as strategies to bring the readers profits. Altogether, more than a dozen illustrations and seven charts clearly illustrate the bets, payoffs, and strategies. A full glossary is included.
- Author(s)J.Edward Allen
- PublisherCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/07/2003
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleBasics of Winning S.
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width108 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.