All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionFor thirty-three years and through three editions, Bass & Stodgill'sHandbook of Leadershiphas been the indispensable bible for every serious student of leadership. Since the 3rd edition came out in 1990, the field of leadership has exploded. This completely revised and updated fourth edition reflects the growth and changes in the study of leadership over the past 17 years. This new edition offers shifts in both content and method. Ethics and transformational leadership, for example, have become increasing subjects of inquiry. Distinctly separate fields of inquiry, such as political science and psychology, have been joined in this edition to build a broader appreciation of the phemen of leadership. Throughout the Handbook, the contributions from cognitive social psychology and the social, political, communications, and administrative sciences have been expanded.
- Author BiographyDr. Bernard M. Bass was Distinguished Professor Emeritus in the School of Management at Binghamton University and director of the Center for Leadership studies. Since 1946, he has published more than four hundred journal articles and twenty-six books concentrating on leadership, behavior, and international management. Dr. Bass has consulted and conducted training for many of the Fortune 500 firms and conducted workshops in more than forty countries. He was founding editor of The Leadership Quarterly.
- Author(s)Bernard M. Bass,Ruth Bass
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication20/10/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Free Press
- Content Note30 charts, tables, and line drawings t-o
- Weight2405 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.