All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou've learned the basics of bass, so w it's time to explore new styles and techniques to help you become a well-rounded and more kwledgeable player. With The Bass Style Resource, you will be exposed to a variety of musical influences that will help you create a unique, original, and exciting sound. You'll discover secrets of how to lock in with the drummer and make the band sound great, learn about important players, and understand what goes into creating an exceptional bass part. Dig in and explore new concepts that will unleash your inner musical potential. The included CD clearly demonstrates the musical examples in the book. * Explore a wide variety of bass lines from blues and reggae to funk and heavy metal * Learn about the styles and recordings of pioneering players * Master techniques such as fingerstyle funk, slap & pop, playing chords, muted tes, and two-handed tapping * How to keep good time and really lock in with the drummer * Includes sample licks and tips on soloing
- Author(s)Dave Overthrow
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleStyle Resource
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight295 g
- Width226 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.