All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Merlin Tuttle is fascinated by bats, with good reason. Bats fly the night skies the world over, but are the least studied of all mammals. As the major predator of night-flying insects, bats eat many pests. But bats are facing many problems, including a scary new disease. White-se syndrome is killing millions of bats in North America. Dr. Tuttle and his fellow bat scientists are on the front line of the fight to save their beloved bats. This edition features updates with the most recent information about WNS.
- Author(s)Mary Kay Carson
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date10/03/2015
- Content Notefull colour photographs throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width284 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.