About this product
- DescriptionThe international bestselling series with over 5 million copies sold in the U.S. alone! Still far from home after escaping slavery in the icebound land of Skandia, young Will and Evanlyn's plans to return to Araluen are spoiled when Evanlyn is taken captive. Though still weak, Will employs his Ranger training to locate his friend but soon finds himself fatally outnumbered. Will is certain death is close at hand, until Halt and Horace make a daring last-minute rescue. But their reunion is cut short by the horrifying discovery that Skandia's borders have been breached by the Temujai army - and Araluen is next in their sights. Only an unlikely union can save the two kingdoms, but can it hold long eugh to vanquish a ruthless new enemy? Perfect for fans of J.R.R. Tolkien s Lord of the Rings, T.H. White s The Sword in the Stone, Christopher Paolini s Eragon series, and George R. R. Martin s Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire series.
- Author BiographyJohn Flanagan grew up in Sydney, Australia, hoping to be a writer. John began writing Ranger s Apprentice for his son, Michael, ten years ago, and is still hard at work on the series and its spinoff, Brotherband Chronicles. He currently lives in the suburb of Manly, Australia, with his wife. In addition to their son, they have two grown daughters and four grandsons.
- Author(s)John A Flanagan
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRanger's Apprentice
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight245 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.