All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered...* How fast a Spitfire could travel? * Which pilot won Fighter Command's only Victoria Cross? * What a 'Stuka Party' was? Telling the stories of the commanders, the air raids, the pilots, the aircraft and the vital use of the world's first radar air defence system, this comprehensive miscellany is a compelling guide to this most crucial of Second World War battles - the first to be fought solely in the air.
- Author BiographyNorman Ferguson is an author of The First World War: A Miscellany and The Second World War: A Miscellany, as well as other books on history, aviation and modern culture. He has worked as a web editor and copywriter and lives in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Norman Ferguson
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width116 mm
- Height182 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.