All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo save their future, they must change the past Apple and Lucy don't have long to wait for Tenebrous to return from hiding. To prepare them for the next battle, Queen Avaric begins teaching them, but lessons are soon interrupted by the intrusion of Lord Tenebrous. But that isn't all that is amiss. Someone is stirring up anti-human sentiment at the school of mythical people, so the queen asks the girls to attend the school to discover the source of the unrest. Who can it be? Is it Tenebrous? Is it the diabolical, yet inept, Prince Olrick? When they discover the anti-human plot, they find that it is much more deadly than a bit of student unrest. Can the girls foil the murderous plan? Can anyone? Their solution is unimaginable in the human world, but that has never stopped the girls before. In the process, Lucy discovers that Apple's mom's death was t an accident, and Apple is determined to do something to prevent her mother's murder. But how? Her mom died ten years ago. Apple must choose: save her mom, or save the people of Culver Falls. She cant do both. Book 2 of The Culver Falls Chronicles For grades 4 - 9 Age range 8 -14
- Author BiographyT.S. Benjamin has a Bachelor's degree in Education, and draws on that training to create books and characters that both entertain and teach life lessons. He lives in Illinois with his wife of forty-five years, who loves feeding the squirrels in their neighborhood-thirteen of them at last count-who are reported to be the most obese squirrels ever seen. His only complaint about them is that he wished they weren't so darn incontinent when they visit his patio. He enjoys being with his two daughters and five grandchildren; entertaining them with stories of his growing up that he claims are kind-of accurate.
- Author(s)T S Benjamin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.