All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAround Leipzig between 14-19 October 1813, 500,000 men would battle on what remains the greatest battlefield of the Napoleonic wars. Napoleon would fight to keep his grip on Germany and beyond his empire. The Russians, the crowned winners of the unthinkable victory of their 1812 winter campaign, the Prussians, and their vehemence against France, the Austrians, wanting to erase fifteen years of defeats, all unite against the last Grand Army. THIS BOOK IS IN ENGLISH.
- Author BiographyAssociate Professor of History, Gilles Boue is a specialist on military history and regularly collaborates with the historical services of the Department of Defense.
- Author(s)Gilles Boue
- PublisherHistoire & Collections
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleMen & Battles
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintHistoire & Collections
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight363 g
- Width200 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.