About this product
- DescriptionTexas, 1836. The Republic of Texas began the fight for independence in 1833. For several years, Texans fought the Mexican government for the right to rule itself. One of the historical battles was fought on March 6, 1836, at the Alamo, a crumbling fort defended by 154 men. Stand with the defenders in what became a symbol of Texan courage and sacrifice in this impressive graphic vel.
- Author(s)Rod Espinosa
- PublisherGraphic Planet
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleGraphic History (Graphic Planet)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraphic Planet
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width182 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rod Espinosa
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.