All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the complex ecology of Chesapeake Bay, and observes its marshes and swamps, and its jellyfish, ospreys, and fiddler crabs.
- PrizesWinner of American Museum of Natural History: John Burroughs Award 1985.
- Author(s)Gilbert C. Klingel
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1984
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Series TitleMaryland Paperback Bookshelf
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.