All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmma MacDonald, a trained chef and founder of The Bay Tree, shares her celebrated culinary secrets for the first time. Since she first started making jams and chutneys at her mother's kitchen table, her fame has grown, as has her artistry. Now she shows you how to create deli feasts such as Pastrami with Sweet Cucumber Relish, Sticky Redcurrant & Clove Glazed Ham, Sizzling Beef with Korean Vegetable Pickle, and Chocolate Risotto with Cherries in Kirsch. The beauty of Emma's book is that you can mix and match, using deli treats you've prepared yourself, along with deli-bought items. Discover how to make buttermilk, for example, and use it to make a heart-warming Buttermilk-roasted Chicken. Or splash out on pomegranate molasses, and use them to transform a Chargrilled Halloumi Salad. Here you'll find all the recipes, techniques and tips you need to create gorgeous deli feasts.
- Author BiographyEmma Macdonald, a trained chef, founded The Bay Tree from her mother's kitchen table. Selling into all the major supermarkets and multinational stores, as well as independent delis across the UK, The Bay Tree is now possibly the finest and most popular quality brand provider of pickles, relishes, jams, marinades and chutneys in the country.
- Author(s)Emma MacDonald
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.