Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is 86 pages long. The perfect summer short story from bestselling velist and broadcaster, Fern Britton. Ed and Charlotte have been married for fifteen years, but they have been drifting apart and w Ed suspects that Charlotte may be involved with ather man. He decides a family holiday is just what they need and rents a cottage on the cliffs near the picturesque Cornish village of Pendruggan. He is desperate t to lose Charlotte and hopes that the holiday will bring them closer together again, but Charlotte is wondering what happened to the man she fell in love with. So into their car they all pile, including their teenage daughter Alex, her younger brother, Sam and their ermous Bearded Collie - will their Cornish escape be the holiday to make them...or break them?
- Author BiographyFern Britton is the highly acclaimed author of four Sunday Times bestselling novels. Set among the same Cornish seaside community, her books are cherished for their warmth, wit and wisdom, and have won Fern legions of loyal readers. A hugely popular household name through iconic shows such as This Morning, Fern is also a much sought-after presenter and participant in shows such as Fern Britton Meets ... and The Big Allotment Challenge. Fern is deeply committed to a number of charities, in particular the Genesis Research Trust founded by Professor Robert Winston to help create healthy families. Fern lives with her husband Phil Vickery, the well-respected chef, and her four children in Buckinghamshire and Cornwall. In 2015 Fern will embark on #Challenge 57 to help Genesis Research end miscarriage. To find out more, connect with her at www.fern-britton.com, @Fern_Britton and facebook.com/officialfernbritton.
- Author(s)Fern Britton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight90 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.