Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAther page-turning story of tragedy and triumph from the No.1 bestselling author of The Loner and The Journey. In the summer of 1952, two lonely people arrive in the pretty seaside hamlet of West Bay. Strangers coming from very different backgrounds, they are there for the same reasons: to find peace of mind and the chance to start a new life. Tom Arld has abandoned all his possessions and walked away from a highly paid job. A year ago, he had a wife and two beautiful children, when suddenly his world was turned upside-down. The car he was driving with his family was deliberately run off the road high above the cliffs. He was the only survivor. The driver - who Tom is sure intended to kill them all - has never been found. Kathy Wilson has tried to cling on to her zest for life through times of pain and loneliness. Recovering from her divorce, she seeks comfort in the arms of other men. But a shocking, revealing row with her mother is the final straw, and when she inherits a rundown house in West Bay, she flees to Dorset. For both Tom and Kathy, it seems there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Yet even w, someone means to undermine their search for happiness. People are jealous. And a brutal killer is still on the loose...Suddenly West Bay is longer the peaceful place it seemed...
- Author BiographyJosephine Cox was born in Blackburn, one of ten children. At the age of sixteen, Josephine met and married her husband Ken, and had two sons. When the boys started school, she decided to go to college and eventually gained a place at Cambridge University. She was unable to take this up as it would have meant living away from home, but she went into teaching - and started to write her first full-length novel. She won the 'Superwoman of Great Britain' Award, for which her family had secretly entered her, at the same time as her novel was accepted for publication.
- Author(s)Josephine Cox
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/10/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight420 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best Selling in Fiction Books
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $57.17New
- AU $47.50Used
- AU $65.33New
- AU $18.33New
- AU $27.95New
Doctor Who: A History of Humankind: The Doctor's Official Guide by BBC Children's Books (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $18.53New
- AU $6.51New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $57.17
- AU $11.79Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.53
- AU $55.73Trending at AU $57.80
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $25.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.