All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*This book contains discussion questions making it ideal for book clubs* Shipwrecked on an isolated island... How far would you go to help a new friend? Would you kill someone? How do you kw what is and isn't real? When The Beacon beckons safe harbour isn't guaranteed.
- Author BiographyNever stop dreaming or reading. - A.B. Shepherd A.B. Shepherd grew up in Lansing, Michigan, but moved to Australia in 2009. She now lives in the Limestone Coast region of South Australia, with her husband and their imaginary friends. She can usually be found seaside at Port MacDonnell, or lost in a fantasy world. Lifeboat is her debut novel. The Beacon, is her second book. If you'd like to learn more about A.B. Shepherd please visit her website at www.abshepherd.net. A.B. loves to hear from readers. Feel free to contact her with your thoughts on Lifeboat, The Beacon, or anything else that takes your fancy. You can also connect with her on Twitter @ABHPShepherd and on her Facebook page hhttps: //www.facebook.com/pages/AB-Shepherd/336336493057737.
- Author(s)A B Shepherd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.