Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClassic Bestseller from the world's best-kwn vegetarian cookery writer in smart new format Stylish updated version of the classic vegetarian bestseller. Rose Elliot is Britain's most popular and versatile vegetarian cookery writer and in this book, she gives the lowdown on beans of every flavour, colour and variety. Through the A-Z of bean varieties, there are bakes, rissoles and soups to tempt the tastebuds and essential information on the preparation of all pulses.
- Author BiographyRose Elliot is Britain's foremost vegetarian cookery writer - she has helped revolutionize Britain's eating habits.
- Author(s)Rose Elliot
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/03/2000
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note(2 colour, 25 line drawings), Index
- Weight350 g
- Width159 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.