Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's time for bed, and a little boy chooses his favorite book for his mother to read to him. The bear in the book is preparing for his own deep slumber, hibernating through the winter while humans and other animals explore the swy landscape around him. Just when the bear wakes up to greet the spring, the boy drifts off to sleep. Kate Banks' soft and rhythmic text is brought to life by Georg Hallensleben's strong, expressive paintings in this bedtime read that will carry young readers through the seasons.
- Author BiographyAuthor Kate Banks and illustrator Georg Hallensleben have collaborated on several books, including And If the Moon Could Talk, winner of the Boston Globe Horn Book Award, The Cat Who Walked Across France, Close Your Eyes, and The Night Worker, winner of the Charlotte Zolotow Award. Banks lives in the South of France with her husband and two sons. Hallensleben lives in Paris with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Kate Banks
- PublisherFarrar, Straus and Giroux (Byr)
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus and Giroux (Byr)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width265 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Georg Hallensleben
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.