CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.10
- AU $8.82Trending at AU $15.46
- AU $10.52Trending at AU $16.80
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $9.29Trending at AU $11.27
- AU $7.44Trending at AU $12.15
About this product
- DescriptionA very happy bear hears the sounds of the city from his quiet home by the sea and decides to find out what city life is like. Buying the ticket and travelling on the train is all very exciting. And so is the city! But after a while, the bear finds the city a little too isy and a little too busy - and people are beginning to laugh at him. He feels very sad and alone, until four children find him and show him the way home, with much fun along the way. A perfect book for reading aloud, with just the right amount of excitement before a wonderfully calming ending - just right for reading before bedtime!
- Author BiographyMichael Rosen is a hugely bestselling author of poetry. His classic picture book, We're Going on a Bear Hunt, illustrated by Helen Oxenbury, has become a permanent favourite. Michael frequently appears on radio and gives talks. He is the Children's Laureate for 2007-2009 and the winner of the Eleanor Farjeon Award for services to children's literature. Michael lives in London. Adrian Reynolds was born in Castel-Nedd, South Wales. After studying at Swansea College of Art and later at Cambridgeshire College of Art and Technology, Adrian worked at Heffers Children's Bookshop, then began writing and illustrating his own picture books. Adrian's very first books were published in 1997 and since then he has published more than twenty titles, including seven Pete and Polo titles and the popular Harry and the Bucketful of Dinosaurs series, written by Ian Whybrow.
- Author(s)Michael Rosen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/07/2009
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date14/06/2014
- Content NoteColour
- Width185 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adrian Reynolds
- Reading AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.