All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the summer camp two teams have to race to find some flags hidden in the forest. They are told the final flag is 'in the bear's mouth.' Who finds the flag, and how do they get it out of the bear's mouth?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan. Maurice Jamall is an Associate Professor of English at Seikei University in Tokyo. He has been involved in ELT instruction, teacher training, and materials development for 18 years.
- Author(s)Maurice Jamall,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/08/2006
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFoundations Reading Library
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight61 g
- Width149 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.