All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Bible, the Beatitudes identify eight categories of people to whom Jesus offers unconditional grace. They are the spiritually deprived, the grieving, the underdogs, those denied justice, the carers, the idealists, the go-betweens, and the persecuted. Often disqualified and self-disqualifying, Jesus invites them all into a transforming relationship with Himself with other requirement on their part. All they need do is accept His open-handed invitation. This is the good news of the kingdom of heaven in the here and w. It is the offer of eternal life. The focus of this study guide is t on orthodox belief, religious performance, or disciplined conduct. Instead, it helps us understand that it is purely our relationship with Jesus that will transform our lives beyond our wildest dreams. We become like Jesus by walking with Him, and in Him our deepest needs are met. We are t simply happy, we are kissed by grace, and we are well and truly blessed!
- Author(s)John Houghton
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Width152 mm
- Height214 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.