All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Beatles have been at the top for fifty years, their music remains exciting, their influence is still huge, their acclaim and achievements cant be surpassed. But who really were the Beatles, and how did they and everything else in the 1960s fuse so explosively? Mark Lewisohn's three-part biography is the first true and accurate account of the Beatles, a contextual history built upon impeccable research and written with energy, style, objectivity and insight. This first volume covers the crucial and less-kwn early period - the Liverpool and Hamburg years of a hungry rock and roll band, when all the sharp characters and situations take shape. This is the Beatles like you've never read them before. It isn't just 'ather book', it's the book, from the world-ackwledged authority. Forget what you kw and discover the complete story.
- Author BiographyMark Lewisohn is universally acknowledged as the world's expert on The Beatles. He is the author of six previous Beatles books and has been described by the Independent as the band's 'Emeritus Professor'.
- Author(s)Mark Lewisohn
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content NoteSection: 16, b/w photos
- Weight1406 g
- Width164 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine61 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.