All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Beatles In Mo, Andrew Hickey examines, track by track, the Beatles' work as it was originally created, in mo. Going through the 2009 The Beatles In Mo box set, he looks at the band's influences, their musical techniques, and the progression of their career from Love Me Do through to Get Back. As a bonus, this edition also contains appendices giving brief overviews of the stereo-only material the band recorded, as well as 'n-can' albums like the Anthology series, Live At The BBC and Liverpool Sound Collage. A splendid time is guaranteed for all!
- Author(s)Andrew Hickey
- Date of Publication10/10/2010
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.