Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- AU $68.90Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $80.71
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $63.99Trending at AU $67.59
- AU $36.95Trending at AU $39.37
- AU $99.95Trending at AU $178.52
- AU $22.25Trending at AU $24.18
About this product
- Product InformationThe Fab Four take center stage once more in this exclusive Rock Band spin-off. More than a compilation of songs from the Beatles, the game re-creates the band's historic concerts, signature instruments, and changing appearances over the span of a 12-album career. Digital versions of John, Paul, George, and Ringo will not only perform at authentic venues, but also within dreamlike environments inspired by some of the band's more colorful songs.
As with previous entries in the Rock Band franchise, the game involves playing songs by following onscreen cues with one of four peripherals: a microphone, lead guitar, bass guitar, and drums. Vocals now offer three playable parts, a first for the series, including one lead and two harmonies. A built-in vocal trainer will help you get accustomed to singing each melody, as you are able to freely switch between all three parts with a press of a button. Three microphones are required to harmonize with your friends.
Featured on the disc are 45 tracks, including "Back in the U.S.S.R.," "Here Comes the Sun," "I Feel Fine," "Taxman," "Octopus' Garden," "Get Back," "Day Tripper," "I Saw Her Standing There," "I Am the Walrus," and "I Want to Hold Your Hand." Downloadable content is also supported to expand the initial track list, with 1969's Abbey Road the first album scheduled for online distribution.
The limited edition version of The Beatles: Rock Band contains wireless music peripherals patterned after the band's distinctive instruments. Included along with the game are the following two replicas: Paul McCartney's Höfner bass and Ringo Starr's drums. The latter, which will only be available in this edition, features a black oyster pearl finish and a kick drum head with the Beatles' logo. Also included are a microphone, microphone stand, and supplemental content. Both John Lennon's Rickenbacker 325 guitar and George Harrison's Gretsch Duo Jet guitar can be purchased separately to complete the band's signature look.
- PublisherMTV Games
- GameThe Beatles: Rock Band -- Limited Edition
- PlatformNintendo Wii
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- Game EditionLimited Edition
- ESRB DescriptorMild Lyrics, Tobacco Reference
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year2009
- Game Special Features
- Includes 45 songs
- Perform in such historic venues as the Cavern Club, Ed Sullivan Theater, Shea Stadium, and Apple Studios' rooftop
- Earn high scores on each song to unlock authentic photographs and other memorabilia
- Features wireless replicas of Paul McCartney's bass and Ringo Starr's drums
- Includes supplemental content exclusive to the limited edition
- Includes 45 songs
- Game SeriesRock Band Series
Most relevant reviews
- randywintski31 Dec, 2015by
Hand-Eye Fun- especially if you love the Beatles!
Great game so far. Just sad that due to my son's age, this wasn't purchased before the ability to download the additional songs ended :-(
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- kozlo-rache26 Feb, 2015by
This is a great game.
Lots of fun for family game nights. We have had some trouble getting used to the pedal for the kick drum but other than that have had no problems. I only wish there was a way to slow down the songs for drummer practice.
- aigeed05 Jun, 2010by
A Few Scratches, but Overall Perfect!!!!
"The Beatles: Rock Band (Limited Edition) (Wii, 2009)" that I recieved had a few, small, noticable scratches on the Bass & Drums (I'm sure that's what you'll get with ALL used items), the box was quite banged up, but the mic was in perfect condition and it included the postcards (unopened). "The Beatles: Rock Band" is a wonderful game! Even if you're not a Beatles fan, you'll eventually become one, and if you don't you'll still enjoy the game! Beatles fans of all ages will be thrilled with the peripheral versions of Sir Paul McCartney's Hofner 500/1 Sunburst Violin Bass, and Ringo Starr's (Richard Starkey's)Oyster-Black-Pearl-Colored Ludwig Branded Drums. Beatles Fan or not, you will enjoy "The Beatles: Rock Band", 100% guaranteed!!!
- golfgoathead330 Jan, 2010by
Beatles at their best
A nice way to introduce your children to the beatles. This is the first rockband I've purchased. It is easy to use even for an adult. My 8 year old just mastered it the first hour of use. Extremely fun, a must buy.
- unappreciatedpo...23 Jan, 2010by
Perhaps I am biased because I have such a passion for Beatles Music. If you share even a portion of this passion, you will absolutely love this edition of Rock Band. The option to have multiple microphones for harmonizing is an extra feature that adds another dimension to an already rich game experience. The original art and photos you unlock as you progress through the career mode make the challenge even more interesting. With or without the ltd ed. instruments this is a fun game for all ages